An international team led by the Plant Phenotyping and Imaging Research Centre (P2IRC) at the University of Saskatchewan (USask) and researchers at Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) has decoded the full genome for the black mustard plant–research that will advance breeding of oilseed mustard crops and provides a foundation for improved breeding of wheat, canola and lentils.
- When — not what — obese mice ate reduced breast cancer risk
- Impact of patient-reported symptom information on lumbar spine MRI Interpretation
- Finding a way to stop chemotherapy from damaging the heart
- Governments need to set clear rules for vaccinating health care workers against COVID-19
- In ED patients with chest and abdominal pain, care delivered by physicians and APPs is si