When the eye isn’t getting enough oxygen in the face of common conditions like premature birth or diabetes, it sets in motion a state of frenzied energy production that can ultimately result in blindness, and now scientists have identified new points where they may be able to calm the frenzy and instead enable recovery.
- Experimental study on the viscoelastic flow mixing in microfluidics
- Not enough Hazelnuts? Our future climate points to Australia for new cultivations
- Coasts drown as coral reefs collapse under warming and acidification
- A new era is dawning in diagnosing sexually transmitted infections in men
- New compact model for gene regulation in higher organisms