Scientists are closer to gaining the upper hand on Huanglongbing, a disease that has wiped out citrus orchards across the globe. New models of the bacterium linked to the disease reveal control methods that were previously unavailable.
- Evolutionary paths: Scientists have found new patterns in protein evolution
- Neil deGrasse Tyson speaks out on space, politics, and science outreach
- Confidence in the authorities’ handling of COVID-19 provides good mental health
- Actively speaking two languages protects against cognitive impairment
- Glyphosate residue in manure fertilizer decrease strawberry and meadow fescue growth