After Tropical Depression 09E formed near the coast of southwestern Mexico, infrared data from NASA’s Aqua satellite helped confirm its transition to a tropical storm.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed