Magnetic hyperthermia therapy (MHT) as a noninvasive local treatment strategy is able to ablate tumors. There is still a demand to find new magnetocaloric agents with strong AMF-induced heating performance and excellent biocompatibility. The eddy thermal effect of magnesium alloy (MgA) could be employed for MHT to effectively ablate tumors was reported by scientists based in China. Considering the wide clinical use of implantable MgA devices, such a strategy holds great promise in clinical translation.
- What makes psoriasis sore: Novel role of immune system in the disease
- Researchers developed a sequence analysis pipeline for virus discovery
- Better diabetes treatment: New insulin molecule can self-regulate blood sugar
- Higher frequency of financial reporting hinders corporate innovation
- Scientists peer into the 3D structure of the Milky Way