An analysis of cervical cancers in Ugandan women has uncovered significant genomic differences between tumours caused by different strains of human papillomavirus (HPV), signifying HPV type may impact cervical cancer characteristics and prognosis.
- College students with disabilities at greater risk for substance abuse
- European survey shows alarmingly low awareness of erectile dysfunction
- Black women may be less likely to receive timely treatment for breast cancer
- COVID-19 and the decolonization of Indigenous public health
- Spike in new nut anaphylaxis in children at Halloween and Easter