New research at the University of Warwick has (pardon the pun) put a new spin on a mathematical analogy involving a jumping grasshopper and its ideal lawn shape. This work could help us understand the spin states of quantum-entangled particles.
- Increasing the effectiveness of cancer treatments: Anti-PD-L1 immunotherapy
- Nano-microscope gives first direct observation of the magnetic properties of 2D materials
- Human genetics: A look in the mirror
- Shift in West African wildmeat trade suggests erosion of cultural taboos
- Immunotherapy improves survival in advanced bladder cancer patients