Only half of pregnant women worldwide who need a 50-year-old treatment that prevents an often-fatal disease in fetuses and newborns receive it, Columbia researchers have found.
- Social media use linked with depression, secondary trauma during COVID-19
- Study reveals dietary fructose heightens inflammatory bowel disease
- Coming soon to a circuit near you
- Vessel noise present year-round at Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Many ventilation systems may increase risk of COVID-19 exposure, study suggests