A new UC Davis Health study found that common gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation and bloating are linked to troubling sleep problems, self-harm and physical complaints in preschool children. According to the study, published Aug. 6 in Autism Research, these GI symptoms are much more common and potentially disruptive in young kids with autism.
- Keyhole wasps may threaten aviation safety
- A cold-health watch and warning system for cold waves in Quebec
- Satellite images confirm uneven impact of climate change
- Understanding traditional Chinese medicine can help protect species
- Scientists claim controversial results of comets observations are consistent