A new UC Davis Health study found that common gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation and bloating are linked to troubling sleep problems, self-harm and physical complaints in preschool children. According to the study, published Aug. 6 in Autism Research, these GI symptoms are much more common and potentially disruptive in young kids with autism.
- Shift in West African wildmeat trade suggests erosion of cultural taboos
- Immunotherapy improves survival in advanced bladder cancer patients
- Private health insurers paid hospitals 247% of what medicare would
- Ancient human footprints in Saudi Arabia give glimpse of Arabian ecology 120000 years ago
- New study estimates nearly 90,000 cancer cases diagnosed in adolescents and young adults