Batten disease is a group of fatal, inherited lysosomal storage disorders that predominantly affect children. The most prevalent form is CLN3 disease, for which there is no cure. Retinal degeneration and resulting vision loss is one of the symptoms.
- Halt post-disturbance logging in forests
- NASA finds Dolphin swimming against wind shear
- Tiny worlds reveal fundamental drivers of abundance, diversity
- Guiding light: Skoltech technology puts a light-painting drone at your fingertips
- Magnetic ‘T-Budbots’ made from tea plants kill and clean biofilms (video)