The extent of Southeast Michigan’s tree canopy and its urban sprawl both increased between 1985 and 2015, according to a new University of Michigan study that used aerial photos and satellite images to map individual buildings and small patches of street trees.
- Vitamin D regulates calcium in intestine differently than previously thought
- More evidence that cellular ‘death by iron’ could be promising avenue of cancer treatment
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise
- After 100 years, Cornell University plant pathologists revisit fire blight hypothesis
- COVID-19 may deepen depression, anxiety, and PTSD among pregnant and postpartum women