An international team has made a key discovery related to ‘presolar grains’ found in some meteorites. This discovery has shed light on stellar explosions and the origin of chemical elements. It has also provided a new method for astronomical research.
- Brain circuitry shaped by competition for space as well as genetics
- Scientists got one step closer to solving a major problem of hydrogen energy
- Blocking enzyme’s self-destruction process may mitigate age-related diseases
- Successful Dartmouth TB vaccine moves forward after phase 2 trial
- Geoscience: Cosmic diamonds formed during gigantic planetary collisions