The purpose of this review is to describe the molecular components of the Resolution Response and how different dietary factors can either optimize or inhibit their actions.
- Sensors for a ‘smart’ wound bandage may track healing, immune response: Study
- Reconstruction of eye tissue gives new insight into outer retina
- Science snapshots from Berkeley Lab
- SMART researchers develop plant nanobionic sensor to monitor arsenic levels in soil
- Self-repairing gelatin-based film could be a smart move for electronics