Wistar scientists may have discovered a new way of identifying and targeting hidden HIV viral reservoirs during treatment with antiretroviral therapy (ART). These findings were published in Cell Reports and may have translational implications for improving the long-term care of HIV positive people.
- Study: Black women with breast cancer experience delayed, longer treatment than whites
- Archaeology uncovers infectious disease spread – 4000 years ago
- A computer predicts your thoughts, creating images based on them
- Ways to improve petroleum coke combustibility studied with presence of metal catalysts
- College students with disabilities at greater risk for substance abuse