A new study from Oregon State University found that 77% of low- to moderate-income American households fall below the asset poverty threshold, meaning that if their income were cut off they would not have the financial assets to maintain at least poverty-level status for three months.
- Research shows people with high omega-3 index less likely to die from COVID-19
- Breakthrough design at UBCO vastly improves mechanical heart valve
- No overall difference in concussion recovery time for male and female college athletes
- How did Florida fail to respond to a coral disease epizootic and what’s to follow?
- Highly specific synaptic plasticity in addiction