A new study from Oregon State University found that 77% of low- to moderate-income American households fall below the asset poverty threshold, meaning that if their income were cut off they would not have the financial assets to maintain at least poverty-level status for three months.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed