Experts from the Center for Diagnostics and Telemedicine have developed a platform for self-testing services which is based on artificial intelligence and designed for medical tasks, such as for analyzing diagnostic images. The first working prototype of the platform is hosted on the popular GitHub service, and developers from all over the world can take part in its improvement by adding verification criteria depending on the purpose of the services.
- Texas A&M study: Marine heatwaves can strengthen hurricanes
- Hackers targeting companies that fake corporate responsibility
- Hand pollination, not agrochemicals, increases cocoa yield and farmer income
- Scientists discover bacterium linked to deadly childhood disorder
- Can organic plant protection products damage crops?