Helium is the second most abundant element in the universe after hydrogen. But scientists aren’t sure just how much there actually is in the Sun’s atmosphere. NASA’s HERSCHEL sounding rocket has taken the first global measurements of helium in the extended solar atmosphere – a key piece of information for understanding our space environment.
- College students with disabilities at greater risk for substance abuse
- European survey shows alarmingly low awareness of erectile dysfunction
- Black women may be less likely to receive timely treatment for breast cancer
- COVID-19 and the decolonization of Indigenous public health
- Spike in new nut anaphylaxis in children at Halloween and Easter