N-Containing organic compounds are of vital importance to lives. Practical and catalytic synthesis of valuable N-containing organic compounds directly from dinitrogen (N2), not through ammonia (NH3), is a holy-grail in chemistry and chemical industry. Recently, scientists from Peking University, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (CAS), and Fudan University in China summarize the previous works on the transformation of N2 into organic compounds and outline the research emphases of this area in future studies.
- Wind farm and sleep disruption
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Comparison of coronavirus antibody tests revealed too optimistic claims
- Adaptive Image Receive (AIR) coil from GE shows promise for whole-brain imaging
- Researchers identify the bacteria that can make the Bolson tortoise become ill