Each cigarette smoked a day by heavier smokers increases the risk of contracting some diseases by more than 30 per cent, according to a new international study published today.
- Sensors for a ‘smart’ wound bandage may track healing, immune response: Study
- Reconstruction of eye tissue gives new insight into outer retina
- Science snapshots from Berkeley Lab
- SMART researchers develop plant nanobionic sensor to monitor arsenic levels in soil
- Self-repairing gelatin-based film could be a smart move for electronics