Spontaneous mutations of a single gene are likely to cause serious developmental disorders of the excretory organs and genitalia. This is shown in an international study led by the University of Bonn and published in the journal “Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology”. The researchers also owe their findings to an unusual model organism: the zebrafish.
- Social media use linked with depression, secondary trauma during COVID-19
- Study reveals dietary fructose heightens inflammatory bowel disease
- Coming soon to a circuit near you
- Vessel noise present year-round at Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Many ventilation systems may increase risk of COVID-19 exposure, study suggests