A team of scientists led by Kate Evans, a Washington State University horticulture professor who leads WSU’s pome fruit (apples and pears) breeding program, found that public plant breeding programs are seeing decreases in funding and personnel.
- New roles for clinicians in the age of artificial intelligence
- Mosquito-borne viruses linked to stroke
- Increasing the effectiveness of immunotherapy against skin cancer
- After developing CRISPR test, UConn researchers validate clinical feasibility for COVID-19 testing
- Most homemade masks are doing a great job, even when we sneeze, study finds