A new study has found that HIV screening every three months compared to annually will improve clinical outcomes and be cost-effective among high-risk young men who have sex with men (YMSM) in the United States.
- Broad beans versus soybeans as feedstuff for dual-purpose chickens
- SLAC invention could make particle accelerators 10 times smaller
- New brain cell-like nanodevices work together to identify mutations in viruses
- Three genes predict success of naltrexone in alcohol dependence treatment
- Your neighborhood may raise your risk of chronic kidney disease