As part of an international collaboration, researchers from Aarhus University, Denmark, and University of Leicester, UK, have succeeded in developing a dynamic 3D CT scanning method that shows what happens inside the body during simulated heart massage. The method could help to increase the chance of surviving a cardiac arrest.
- Fast-moving gas flowing away from young star caused by icy comet vaporisation
- COVID-19 studies should also focus on mucosal immunity, researchers argue
- Measuring broken hearts: divorce has negative effects on physical and mental health
- Scientists reveal regions of the brain where serotonin promotes patience
- Mine ponds amplify mercury risks in Peru’s Amazon