LSU Health New Orleans research has unlocked a key fundamental mechanism in the communication between brain cells when confronted with stroke and found DHA not only protected neuronal cells and promoted their survival, but also helped maintain their integrity and stability.
- Airflow modeling suggests driving with all windows down safest to prevent COVID-19 transmission
- Lung tissue from COVID-19 patients and others reveals promising target to treat lung fibrosis
- Riding in a car in the pandemic: which windows to open?
- The heavier, the better — superior stability in isotope functionalized perovskites
- Hidden structure found in essential metabolic machinery