n October 2014, the suspicion arose that the parasite worm Polydora websteri had found its way to the Wadden Sea. Researchers from the German Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI) and the Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research (NIOZ), confirm in a publication in Marine Biodiversity, that they have found the shell-borer in oysters near Sylt and Texel and that it has arrived in European waters.
- Wind farm and sleep disruption
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Comparison of coronavirus antibody tests revealed too optimistic claims
- Adaptive Image Receive (AIR) coil from GE shows promise for whole-brain imaging
- Researchers identify the bacteria that can make the Bolson tortoise become ill