Thanks to innovations in light-based technology, fresh insights are now available into the biomechanics of mammalian cardiogenesis–and in particular, the pumping dynamics of the mammalian tubular embryonic heart.
- ESMO 2020: Breast cancer drug set to transform prostate cancer treatment
- No benefit for post-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
- First new drug in years reduces recurrence in high risk HR+ early breast cancer
- New first-line treatment option for metastatic kidney cancer
- UC study sheds light on cancer treatment, COVID-19