Thanks to innovations in light-based technology, fresh insights are now available into the biomechanics of mammalian cardiogenesis–and in particular, the pumping dynamics of the mammalian tubular embryonic heart.
- Vitamin D regulates calcium in intestine differently than previously thought
- More evidence that cellular ‘death by iron’ could be promising avenue of cancer treatment
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise
- After 100 years, Cornell University plant pathologists revisit fire blight hypothesis
- COVID-19 may deepen depression, anxiety, and PTSD among pregnant and postpartum women