A non-hormonal therapy to treat hot flashes and other symptoms associated with menopause was found to be effective in a recent clinical trial, according to a published study by a team of researchers including faculty from the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
- What makes psoriasis sore: Novel role of immune system in the disease
- Researchers developed a sequence analysis pipeline for virus discovery
- Better diabetes treatment: New insulin molecule can self-regulate blood sugar
- Higher frequency of financial reporting hinders corporate innovation
- Scientists peer into the 3D structure of the Milky Way