George Washington University researchers found five biomarkers associated with higher odds of clinical deterioration and death in COVID-19 patients. The study was published in Future Medicine.
- Research pinpoints unique drug target in antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Young white-tailed deer that disperse survive the same as those that stay home
- Are higher obesity rates in minority groups a product of systemic racism?
- A plant’s place in history can predict susceptibility to pathogens
- Membrane around tumors may be key to preventing metastasis