A single-gene mutation in common aquarium fish produced a surprising lookalike of ancient species extinct for 400 million years. The phenomenon unleashed in this experiment, called developmental plasticity, explains why the real Jurassic Park will remain a far reach.
- Wind farm and sleep disruption
- Blackcurrants are favorable for glucose metabolism
- Comparison of coronavirus antibody tests revealed too optimistic claims
- Adaptive Image Receive (AIR) coil from GE shows promise for whole-brain imaging
- Researchers identify the bacteria that can make the Bolson tortoise become ill