New research shows that children’s own temperament could be driving the amount of TV they watch.The research shows how the brain responses of 10-month-old babies watching a clip from Disney’s Fantasia on repeat could predict whether they would enjoy watching fast-paced TV shows six months later.The findings are important for the ongoing debate around early TV exposure.
- Trying to beat a coke habit with cannabis? Not so fast !
- Secrets of traumatic stress hidden in the brain are exposed
- Pace of prehistoric human innovation could be revealed by ‘linguistic thermometer’
- Harpy eagles could be under greater threat than previously thought
- Children can bypass age verification procedures in popular social media apps