New research shows that children’s own temperament could be driving the amount of TV they watch.The research shows how the brain responses of 10-month-old babies watching a clip from Disney’s Fantasia on repeat could predict whether they would enjoy watching fast-paced TV shows six months later.The findings are important for the ongoing debate around early TV exposure.
- Ecological power storage battery made of vanillin
- The most sensitive optical receivers yet for space communications
- The development of climate security discourse in Japan
- Foreign election interference focuses on cultivating distrust, reducing consensus
- COVID-19 infects majority of bad dreams — study