A team led by Argonne in collaboration with Northern Illinois University reports a new electrocatalyst that converts carbon dioxide and water into ethanol with very high energy efficiency, high selectivity for the desired final product and low cost.
- US fishing and seafood industries saw broad declines last summer due to COVID-19
- New study compiles four years of corn loss data from 26 states and Ontario, Canada
- NIH scientists identify nutrient that helps prevent bacterial infection
- UW researchers develop tool to equitably distribute limited vaccines
- Researchers trace geologic origins of Gulf of Mexico ‘super basin’ success