The secrets of the tiniest active structures in integrated circuits can be revealed using a non-destructive imaging technique, shows an international team of scientists from JKU and Keysight Technologies (Austria), ETH/EPFL/PSI and IBM Research – Europe (Switzerland) and from UCL (UK).
- Potential new drug to mitigate SARS-CoV-2 infection consequences
- Scientists predict economically important traits of crops
- Nose’s response to odors more than just a simple sum of parts
- Promising computer simulations for stellarator plasmas
- SUTD researchers develop simple method to 3D print milk products