An online survey of cigar smokers found while the majority responded they intended to quit smoking due to concerns about elevated health risks if they contracted COVID-19, more than twice as many reported they increased rather than decreased their tobacco use since the pandemic’s onset.
- Neurotic college students could benefit from health education
- New genes for human deafness found in Israeli families
- How a single protein in non-neuronal cells controls brain development
- Mathematics: Modelling the timings of a COVID-19 second wave in Europe
- New materials: A toggle switch for catalysis