A new study which provides a global estimate of rock cover on the Earth’s glaciers has revealed that the expanse of rock debris on glaciers, a factor that has been ignored in models of glacier melt and sea level rise, could be significant.
- Football-loving states slow to enact youth concussion laws
- Lab results don’t explain ‘obesity paradox,’ but bias may
- New device offers faster way to detect antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Flashy lizards are more attractive to mates and to predators
- Octapharma USA presents bleeding disorders research at virtual ASH annual meeting