Researchers have demonstrated a new high-resolution x-ray imaging technique that can capture the motion of rapidly moving objects and quickly changing dynamics. The new method could be used for non-destructive imaging of moving mechanical components and to capture biological processes not previously available with medical x-ray imaging.
- A new strategy of cell entry for some types of parvoviruses
- Climate pledges ‘like tackling COVID-19 without social distancing’
- Provide shady spots to protect butterflies from climate change, say scientists
- Sweet success: Heavy consumption of sugary beverages declined in the US from 2003 to 2016
- Sky islands and tropical alpine sunflowers at risk of disappearing