Researchers at the University of Michigan are interested in changing the behavior of some 2 million farm youths affected by hazardous noise exposure and hearing loss in the United States.
- Better diet and glucose uptake in the brain lead to longer life in fruit flies
- Rapid blood test identifies COVID-19 patients at high risk of severe disease
- New study connects religiosity in US South Asians to cardiovascular disease
- USask study finds COVID isolation worsens student diets, inactivity, and alcohol intake
- Scientists offer road map to improve environmental observations in the Indian Ocean