The COVID-19 pandemic has had detrimental effects on global infrastructure sectors, including economic, political, health care, education and research systems, and there is still no definitive treatment strategy for the disease. A team of scientists, including VCU Massey Cancer Center researcher Masoud Manjili, D.V.M., Ph.D., conducted a comprehensive analysis of worldwide COVID-19 data to identify key strategies moving forward to develop effective therapeutics.
- A new strategy of cell entry for some types of parvoviruses
- Climate pledges ‘like tackling COVID-19 without social distancing’
- Provide shady spots to protect butterflies from climate change, say scientists
- Sweet success: Heavy consumption of sugary beverages declined in the US from 2003 to 2016
- Sky islands and tropical alpine sunflowers at risk of disappearing