Publishing in the journal Nature, researchers from the Univ. of Texas at Austin, Moderna and the NIH explain how they developed the COVID-19 vaccine candidate mRNA-1273 and report strong positive results on its effectiveness in mice.
- What makes psoriasis sore: Novel role of immune system in the disease
- Researchers developed a sequence analysis pipeline for virus discovery
- Better diabetes treatment: New insulin molecule can self-regulate blood sugar
- Higher frequency of financial reporting hinders corporate innovation
- Scientists peer into the 3D structure of the Milky Way