Researchers at UC San Diego School of Medicine report successfully implanting specialized grafts of neural stem cells directly into spinal cord injuries in mice, then documenting how the grafts grew and filled the injury sites, mimicking the animals’ existing neuronal network.
- When — not what — obese mice ate reduced breast cancer risk
- Impact of patient-reported symptom information on lumbar spine MRI Interpretation
- Finding a way to stop chemotherapy from damaging the heart
- Governments need to set clear rules for vaccinating health care workers against COVID-19
- In ED patients with chest and abdominal pain, care delivered by physicians and APPs is si