IKBFU Institute of Living Systems biology scientists study protective mechanisms of the Curonian Spit wild plants. The scientists are particularly interested in a beach pea plant (Lathyrus maritimus Bigel).
- What makes psoriasis sore: Novel role of immune system in the disease
- Researchers developed a sequence analysis pipeline for virus discovery
- Better diabetes treatment: New insulin molecule can self-regulate blood sugar
- Higher frequency of financial reporting hinders corporate innovation
- Scientists peer into the 3D structure of the Milky Way