Researchers have developed a spray-on method for making conductive clear coatings, or transparent electrodes.Fast, scalable and based on cheaper materials, the new approach could simplify the fabrication of smart windows and low-emissivity glass.It can also be optimised to produce coatings tailored to the requirements of different applications of transparent electrodes, like touchscreen displays, LED lighting and solar panels.
- Fast-moving gas flowing away from young star caused by icy comet vaporisation
- COVID-19 studies should also focus on mucosal immunity, researchers argue
- Measuring broken hearts: divorce has negative effects on physical and mental health
- Scientists reveal regions of the brain where serotonin promotes patience
- Mine ponds amplify mercury risks in Peru’s Amazon