Equipped with naloxone and a smartphone app, community members can save lives in the fight against America’s opioid crisis, according to a paper from researchers at Drexel University’s Dornsife School of Public Health and colleagues published this week in The Lancet journal EClinicalMedicine.
- Trying to beat a coke habit with cannabis? Not so fast !
- Secrets of traumatic stress hidden in the brain are exposed
- Pace of prehistoric human innovation could be revealed by ‘linguistic thermometer’
- Harpy eagles could be under greater threat than previously thought
- Children can bypass age verification procedures in popular social media apps