A project to help church communities become more ‘dementia friendly’ has had a significant impact across the country.The Dementia Friendly Church programme began as a collaboration between Peter Kevern, Professor of Values in Health and Social Care at Staffordshire University, and the Anglican Diocese of Lichfield in 2012.
- Vitamin D regulates calcium in intestine differently than previously thought
- More evidence that cellular ‘death by iron’ could be promising avenue of cancer treatment
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise
- After 100 years, Cornell University plant pathologists revisit fire blight hypothesis
- COVID-19 may deepen depression, anxiety, and PTSD among pregnant and postpartum women