Precision measurements made with the VLBA have revealed that a small, cool star 35 light-years from Earth is orbited by a Saturn-sized planet once every 221 days.
- HIV drugs could prevent diabetes, study suggests
- NASA sees post-tropical storm Teddy generating heavy rain over Eastern Canada
- Study identifies weight-loss threshold for heart health in patients with obesity, diabetes
- Study finds gut microbiome plays important role in sleep regulation
- Fructose made in the brain could be a mechanism driving Alzheimer’s disease