The size of a fly’s eyes and nose reflect both its behaviour during mating and its habitat preferences, according to a new study published today in eLife.
- Development of high-sensitivity, wide-IF band heterodyne receiver in THz frequency range
- Evolutionary paths: Scientists have found new patterns in protein evolution
- Neil deGrasse Tyson speaks out on space, politics, and science outreach
- Confidence in the authorities’ handling of COVID-19 provides good mental health
- Actively speaking two languages protects against cognitive impairment