A new computational tool developed by researchers from Purdue University and MIT could help better determine which drugs should move from animal testing to humans. It could also sooner detect a reason why a drug might fail, guiding how a clinical trial should be set up.
- Fast-moving gas flowing away from young star caused by icy comet vaporisation
- COVID-19 studies should also focus on mucosal immunity, researchers argue
- Measuring broken hearts: divorce has negative effects on physical and mental health
- Scientists reveal regions of the brain where serotonin promotes patience
- Mine ponds amplify mercury risks in Peru’s Amazon