Could where you live dictate how long you live? New research at Syracuse University’s Maxwell School, published today in the Milbank Quarterly, shows Americans who live in so-called blue states tend to live longer than those in red states, primarily due to state policies.
- Boys’ club barriers create issues for Australian boards
- Controlling ultrastrong light-matter coupling at room temperature
- Inside the secret lives of synchronous fireflies
- KIST develops ambient vibration energy harvester with automatic resonance tuning mechanism
- Study finds lung transplant patients not given antifungal preventive drugs have higher risk of death