The price the UK government was prepared to pay to save lives during the COVID-19 pandemic was far lower than in many other developed nations, a study has revealed.
- US fishing and seafood industries saw broad declines last summer due to COVID-19
- New study compiles four years of corn loss data from 26 states and Ontario, Canada
- NIH scientists identify nutrient that helps prevent bacterial infection
- UW researchers develop tool to equitably distribute limited vaccines
- Researchers trace geologic origins of Gulf of Mexico ‘super basin’ success