Ecologists from the South China Botanical Garden of the Chinese Academy of Sciences have identified multiple exogenous factors that can affect the onset of wood formation and quantified the key drivers for secondary growth resumption in Northern Hemisphere conifers.
- 1 in 3 who are aware of deepfakes say they have inadvertently shared them on social media
- New material ‘mines’ copper from toxic wastewater
- Potential treatment against antibiotic-resistant bacteria causing gonorrhea and meningitis
- Brain waves guide us in spotlighting surprises
- Most adults over 50 say they’ll get vaccinated against COVID-19, but many want to wait