Scientists from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) and the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) have showed that applying “temporal pressure” to the skin of mice can create a new way to deliver drugs.
- Keyhole wasps may threaten aviation safety
- A cold-health watch and warning system for cold waves in Quebec
- Satellite images confirm uneven impact of climate change
- Understanding traditional Chinese medicine can help protect species
- Scientists claim controversial results of comets observations are consistent